Real Property, Real Estate and Title Insurance Litigation
Our real estate attorneys' breadth of experience and knowledge provides clients with comprehensive legal advice and strong advocacy in all manner of real property, real estate and title insurance disputes, involving, among other things, lien priority disputes among lenders and borrowers, easement issues, mechanics liens, title insurance coverage and bad faith throughout Southern California and statewide.
Matters in which our attorneys have prosecuted or defended clients in litigation include:
- Lien priority disputes involving lenders and owners
- Title disputes involving fraud, lack of authority, fractionalized interests, missing and disputed interests, subsurface rights
- Easement disputes involving ingress and egress, encroachments, light and air, landscaping
- Title insurance coverage and bad faith
- Judicial and non-judicial foreclosure litigation
Contact us online or by telephone at 626-689-4000 to arrange a consultation with a knowledgeable California real estate litigation lawyer. Our law offices are located in Glendale.