Mortgage Lending Litigation
Chuck & Tsoong, LLP has a long history representing and advising mortgage lenders, servicers, originators, correspondents, secondary market wholesalers and securitizers in mortgage loan related litigation and dispute resolution.
Our attorneys have sophisticated and extensive experience representing industry in a broad range of matters, including:
- Defense of wrongful foreclosure, HBOR, RESPA and TILA lawsuits
- Mortgage loan repurchase litigation
- Mortgage loan seller contract litigation
- REO-related litigation
- Quiet title disputes
We have a formidable record of success:
- Trial defenses of wrongful foreclosure suits against lenders and servicers
- Pre-trial dismissals and summary judgment defenses in hundreds of wrongful foreclosure lawsuits
- Obtaining a $12 million verdict in favor of a secondary/wholesale mortgage loan securitizer
- Implementing a successful litigation/pre-litigation plan for a secondary market mortgage wholesaler
- Executing a standardized, strategic litigation plan on behalf of a mortgage loan servicing client, minimizing foreclosure litigation defense costs on hundreds of cases throughout California
Whether you face a potentially costly dispute or need guidance on day-to-day legal matters that commonly arise within the mortgage loan industry, we are prepared to help and provide the legal expertise necessary for a favorable outcome.
The attorneys at Chuck & Tsoong, LLP, are equipped to handle a broad range of legal matters for clients in the mortgage loan industry. Contact us online or by telephone at 626-689-4000 to arrange a consultation with a knowledgeable lawyer. Located in Glendale, our mortgage loan industry lawyers represent clients throughout California and nationwide.