Victoria J. Tsoong
Victoria is a co-founder of Chuck & Tsoong, LLP.
Victoria’s extensive business and real estate litigation practice provides clients with a superior depth of knowledge, experience and litigation outcomes. Her practice focuses on matters involving commercial and business disputes, with an emphasis in real estate and real property litigation, business litigation and representation of mortgage lenders and loan servicers. In addition, Victoria has handled and argued numerous matters to the California Courts of Appeal. She plays an integral part in bringing success to clients as a result of her diversified academic and professional background in litigation, dispute resolution and tax. While her practice is concentrated in California, Victoria maintains licenses in New York and the District of Columbia.
Victoria provides clients sophisticated transaction advice and representation at all stages of a business enterprises’ existence and in its commercial, real estate and business transactions. Victoria also forms business entities, including LLC’s and corporations, and advised them through their early stages of growth and maturation. She acts as her clients’ trusted, legal advisor in all manner of business and commercial matters.
Victoria holds a Masters of Law in Taxation from Boston University, with a focus in estate planning and international tax. Her tax and transaction practice includes estate planning, and foreign investment and banking.
- California State Courts and Courts of Appeal
- U.S. District Court of California
- New York State Courts
- District of Columbia
- 2008 — Juris Doctor. Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- 2010 — L.L.M. Taxation. Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association’s Tax, Real Property, Trust & Estate Law sections, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Business Law, Commercial and Federal Litigation sections, Member