Banking, Finance and Lending
At Chuck & Tsoong, LLP, we provide experienced, legal representation to leading financial institutions and the needs of commercial borrowers for their short and long term financing needs. Our attorneys are experienced in a broad range of banking, finance and lending matters, including loan negotiations, secured, structured and asset-based lending transactions. We understand the needs of both lenders and borrowers to close transactions at reasonable legal costs and expenses as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Our recent banking, finance, and lending transactions include:
- Closing of a $50 million collateral secured, revolving to term line of credit for depository bank
- Structuring of preferred equity real estate investments for private equity fund
- Closing of a $4 million asset-based loan for depository bank
- Structuring and closing of a complex real estate loan workout involving transfer of title to numerous, undeveloped residential lots on behalf of hard money lender
- Commercial real estate lending advice and negotiations on behalf of lenders and commercial borrowers
- Structuring of private loan on behalf of wholesale jeweler to retail jeweler secured by lien against retailer’s inventory, deed of trust against real property and personal guaranty
- Mortgage loan repurchase contract review and negotiation
- Warehouse lending loan agreement review and negotiation
If you are seeking skilled representation in the banking, finance and lending industry, our law firm is here for you. Contact us online or by telephone at 626-689-4000 to arrange a consultation with an experienced attorney. Located in Pasadena, our lawyers represent clients throughout California and nationwide.